OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS (PHD)
WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS INTERESTED TO UNDERTAKE PHD STUDIES IN THE CANCER-AGING REALM. PLEASE DROP ME AN EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO WORK WITH US. WE HAVE SEVERAL QUESTIONS TO EXPLORE AND THIS COULD BE THE PLACE TO WORK ON YOUR DREAM PHD PROJECT IN A SUPPORTIVE, FUN ENVIRONMENT !
OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
We currently have openings available for Final-Year Projects (FYP) Undergraduate students on several exciting projects. We also offer internships for Poly students. Please check projects listing below for details.
Kindly contact Dr. Karen Crasta (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or Come talk to us! We love talking science!
Projects in KC Lab
1. Dissecting aneuploidy-induced senescence and inflammatory signalling in cancer
2. Impact of exosomes from therapy-induced senescent cells in breast cancer.
3. Assessment of aged stromal components and tumourigenic potential.
4. Drug-screening for senolytics and senostatics as adjuvant tumour therapy.
5. Interplay between autophagy and genomic instability as a determinant of healthy aging.
6. Impact of age-associated habitual exercise and mitohormesis.