We are grateful to the various funding agencies without which our research at the
National University of Singapore would not be possible.
- Siew Liew-Wadsworth Grant 2021 (2021-2022), Elucidating the role of micronuclei in Huntington disease.
- Ministry of Education AcRF Tier 2 (2019-2022), Dissecting aneuploidy-induced senescence and inflammatory signalling in cancer.
- EdeX Teaching Grant (2019-2020), Students as partners: qualitative analysis of student reflections in practical reports for collaborative curriculum.
- Ministry of Education AcRF Tier 1 (2016-2019), The mechanistic role of chromosomal instability in Hepatitis B-virus induced hepatocarcinogenesis.
- National Research Foundation Fellowship (2013-2018), Molecular mechanisms that dictate cell fate following treatment with anti-mitotic drugs.
- Ministry of Education AcRF Tier 1 (2019-2022), Understanding the functional consequences of DNA double-strand breaks in insulin-producing cells of diabetic mice and determining p21 as a cell fate regulator post-DNA damage during diabetes.
- Ministry of Education AcRF Tier 1 (2019-2022), From Alkynes to Arenes: New routes to new molecules and new materials.
- National Medical Research Council (CSA) (2018-2020), Molecular mechanisms underlying soft tissue sarcoma predisposition.
- Ministry of Education AcRF Tier 2 (2016-2019), Mechanisms modulating the rate of cellular ageing by studying Down's Syndrome.
- Ministry of Education AcRF Tier 1 (2016-2019), Elucidating exosome biogenesis and uptake in cancer progression.
- National Research Foundation Proof-of-Concept Grant (2014-2015), 4D microscopy camera for biomedicine.